Advance Stox is serious about protecting the personal data of its customers and preserving confidential information. To avoid the loss of information, its misuse, alteration and unauthorized access to it by third parties, we comply with all requirements, both organizational and technical.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
You can provide us with identification, contact, financial and other information when you fill out online forms or send us application forms by mail, as well as by phone, e-mail, during authorization in the Personal Account or in another way. Also, all the personal data that you provide in cases where:
- use our products or services;
- register your personal account on our website;
- subscribe to our publications or third-party publications related to us;
- agree to receive our promotional materials and newsletters;
- participate in a contest, loyalty program, special promotions or surveys;
- leave reviews.
On individual pages of the site, personal data may be requested, which you can provide if you wish (for example, we can request contact information to register a Personal Account, sign up for advertising newsletters and notifications from us and / or so you can submit applications to us).
When you visit our site, certain information is automatically sent to us from your devices. In some jurisdictions, including the European Union, such information may be considered personalized in accordance with certain data protection laws. Some of this information is collected using cookies. More information about the cookies we use and the purposes for which they are used is disclosed in the Cookies Policy.
HOW CAN THE COMPANY USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Sending you newsletters;
- Proper provision of our services;
- Analysis and understanding of our audience in order to improve the Service;
We may send you marketing letters with information about our Services that we find interesting for you.
THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
- To provide you with customer service. Type of data: identification information (name, surname, country of residence, address and other similar information), contact details (e-mail address, phone number, web page, messenger number and the like), national identification documents (passport, id document, residence permit and others), financial information (bank account number bank card number and name of its owner, documents showing the origin of money and others), political significance (documents and waivers), documentary information (copies of documents confirming information provided).
- Risk management, money laundering prevention, response to regulatory and legal requirements. Type of data: transactional, financial, identity.
- Marketing. Type of data: contact, consent and correspondence. Purpose: marketing activities and the presentation of information and news about products and services. Legal grounds: the implementation of the contract with you.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN THE COMPANY DISCLOSE TO CERTAIN THIRD PARTIES?
We do not pass on information to companies, organizations and individuals outside the Company unless one of the following conditions applies: + We will share your personal data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company if we have a conscientious belief that accessing, using, storing or disclosing personal data is reasonably necessary for:
- Compliance with any applicable laws, regulations, lawsuits, or coercive government requests;
- the application of current legislation, including the investigation of possible violations;
- identifying, preventing fraud, supporting security or solving technical problems;
- protect the rights, property or security of the Company, our users or the public as necessary or within legal limits.
We can share identifiable information in public and with our partners. For example, we may publish information in public to show trends in the overall use of our website.
We will not share your name, email address or other information with other users.
Under certain conditions, we may transfer your personal data to a third party in another country for further processing in accordance with the objectives set out in this Policy. In some cases this may include the transfer of data to countries that do not provide the same level of protection as the laws of your country of residence. In such cases, we will, in accordance with legal requirements, ensure that your privacy rights will be adequately protected by appropriate technical, organized, contractual or other legal measures.
WHAT RIGHTS DOES THE USER HAVE?
- You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data that we have about you.
- You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate information and / or supplement any incomplete personal data. We will correct our records and notify third parties to whom such personal information could be transferred, as described above.
- You have the right to transfer to another person or request a copy of all personal data that you provided to us, after which we will transfer this data to another data controller of your choice.
- You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “unsubscribe” link in the marketing letters that we send you.
- You have the right to request that we stop processing your personal data. Please note that this may prevent you from using certain services for which the processing of your personal data is necessary.
- You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. This will not affect the legality of data processing to which you previously agreed. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, this may prevent you from using some of the features of our service that require the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to request that we delete all of your personal data, and we will do it if there is no legitimate reason not to do so.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisor.
AUTOMATIC DECISION MAKING
In some cases, our use of your personal data may result in making automatic decisions (including profiling) that affect you legally or have an important influence on you of a different nature. An automatic decision is a decision about you, made automatically on the basis of a computer calculation (using software algorithms), without human control. When we apply an automatic decision that concerns you, you have the right to challenge the decision, to express your point of view and demand that the person reconsider the decision.
TO CONTACT US
Please contact us with any questions, comments or for clarification via e-mail [email protected]